Sunday 18 November 2012

Presents!

I have always said that I have the best job in the world. (and only SOMETIMES have I said it through gritted teeth!) One of the surprising and delightful perks is getting paintings sent to me, from my regular weekly students, out of the blue, when they've been doing a bit of artwork at home.

Sometimes I'll get a text of a drawing or some sculpture, or an email of paintings. Always, its a joy, for knowing students are happy enough to practise what they've started in class, and feel confident enough to share it with me, is a great compliment. Thanks guys!

This week I got two water colours, pears from Thomas and a tree from Paul and last week, some face studies from Andy. A bit of practise at home goes a long way.






Upcoming courses - Big Drawing Workshop and
Portrait Drawing Workshop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment